This event has been officially postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The 2nd annual Wheels Museum auto parts swap meet, car show, arts and crafts extravaganza will be held Sunday May 3, 2020, at the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Park. Over 2000 people attended last year and we hope for a much bigger event this year.
This is our annual fundraiser. Please support us as we continue to work as volunteers to constantly improve the museum, the railyards, and the economics and culture of New Mexico
Admission is $5 to get into event and all proceeds benefit The Wheels Museum.
- Grand Prize – One week timeshare in Sedona, Arizona
- Restaurant Meals
- Automobile Items
- $ 20 for 5 tickets. $ 5 for one ticket. Must be present to win. Drawings throughout the day.
- Grand prize awarded at 2:30 pm
Promote Your Business – Rent a booth – $35
- Auto Parts and Cars
- Musical Instruments, CDS, Albums
- Hand Crafted Items
- Everything from nuts but no soup
- Booth setup available May 2 from 12-4. Security provided.
Show Off Your Car – $ 20
- 12 division car show.
- Trophies and Prizes awarded
- Set up time – 8 am
- Show time 9 am to 2 pm
Become a Sponsor for the Day
- $ 1000 minimum
- Businesses welcome
- Includes 60 radio spots
- Includes announcements from DJ – Day of Show
- Signage on all Written Materials
- Huge Booth Space and More
- Two Free Passes to the Show
For more information:
Leba Freed (505) 243-6269, email@example.com
Jim Glover at (505) 239-4543, firstname.lastname@example.org