Albuquerque Progress was published by Albuquerque National Bank from 1934 to 1965. During this period, the city’s population grew from approximately 30,000 to over 200,000 people. Albuquerque Progress was designed to record Albuquerque’s growth and to promote the city to potential investors and residents. The magazine’s black and white photos are often the best visual record we can locate individual structures at the time they were first built.
Santa Fe Shops Issue